Designed specifically for use in pools, spas, hot tubs, jetted tubs and waterscapes above and below ground.
Superior strength, greater crush and kink resistance and impressive flexibility make our NEU-GEN™ Flexible Pipe one of the best products on the market. This thicker-wall product provides superior strength while maintaining true Schedule 40 dimensions. Made with only the highest quality materials, our NEU-GEN™ flexible pipe is manufactured using an FDA non-toxic formulation that meets NSF standards while providing UV resistance and antimicrobial properties. Silicone and phthalate free.
- Superior strength, resists crushing and cracking
- Our special formulation includes a highly flexible PVC compound combined with a true Schedule 40 rigid
PVC spiral that resists crushing and impact
- Every roll electronically and mechanically checked for tolerance and fit
- Above and below ground applications; not for use in dead-head applications
- True Schedule 40 diameter outside tolerance; smooth bore interior construction permits unrestricted flow
- Use with PVC Schedule 40 fittings as needed – our superior flexibility allows use with fewer fittings than
standard PVC pipe
- Use with listed PVC solvent cements and primers formulated for use with flexible PVC pipe and hose
- In compliance with IAPMO PS 33-2000a
Our NEU-GEN™ PVC PIPE has unique strength and flexibility that allows the user or installer the ability to make smooth, tight
turns while resisting kinking, crushing and cracking. It requires fewer fittings than standard pipe, saving time and money.
Smooth inside and out it permits virtually unrestricted flow.
User must use proper fitting(s) to meet burst pressure and not working pressure. Flexible hoses can be damaged by rodents or
insects under certain conditions; warranty does not cover these instances of damage. Product should not be stored in direct
sunlight, nor should it be stored in stacks higher than five (5) coils. Not intended for use with potable water. Use only with
glues and primers manufactured specifically for use with flexible PVC products.