HIDROTEK™ UL NON KINK POND HOSE
Designed specifically for use in ponds, water gardens, waterfalls and waterscapes above and below ground.
HIDROTEK™ “UL” or “US” sized non-kink pond hose is smooth inside so as not to restrict flow, but has a thick wall and a rigid helix for excellent strength and flexibility. Black non-toxic color with RED helix for easy identification inhibits algae growth and is also UV resistant, silicone and phthalate free. Very flexible, reducing the number of required fittings, permitting smooth, tight turns. Designed for use with barbed or insert fittings. Silicone and phthalate free. Also available in “MM” or “metric” sizes.
- Very flexible - ideal for working in tight conditions
- Designed for use with barbed or insert fittings and clamps – our superior flexibility allows use with fewer fittings than rigid pipe or hose
- Smooth inside—permits unrestricted flow, reducing friction and operating costs
- Black color inhibits algae growth while allowing hose to be easily hidden in pond or waterscape
- Made from both flexible and rigid non-toxic PVC materials
- Made from phthalate free materials
- Formulated with UV protectant and strengthened with a spiral helix
- Red helix for easy identification as “UL” or “US” sized hose
Our HIDROTEK™ UL Non Kink Hose has strength and flexibility that allows the user or installer the ability to make smooth, tight turns while resisting kinking. It requires fewer fittings than standard pipe, saving time and money. The smooth inside bore permits virtually unrestricted flow. NOTES
User must use proper fitting(s) to meet burst pressure and not working pressure. Flexible hoses can be damaged by rodents or insects under certain conditions; warranty does not cover these instances of damage. Product should not be stored in direct sunlight, nor should it be stored in stacks higher than five (5) coils. Not intended for use with potable water. Use only with insert or barbed fittings manufactured specifically for use with flexible non kink PVC products.