Designed specifically for use in pools, spas, hot tubs, jetted tubs and water movement needs above and below ground.
Made with only the highest quality materials, our SHURTEK® PVC Hose is manufactured using an FDA non-toxic formulation that meets NSF standards while providing UV resistance and antimicrobial properties. Silicone and phthalate free.
- A super flexible PVC product; ideal for use in confined areas
- Every roll electronically and mechanically checked for tolerance and fit
- Above and below ground applications; not for use in dead-head applications
- Smooth bore interior construction permits unrestricted flow
- In compliance with IAPMO PS 33-2000a
Our SHURTEK® PVC Hose has unique flexibility that allows the user or installer the ability to make smoother, tighter turns than are possible with standard flexible PVC pipe which makes it perfect for working in confined areas. It requires fewer fittings than standard pipe, saving time and money. Smooth inside and out it permits virtually unrestricted flow.
Flexible hoses can be damaged by rodents or insects under certain conditions; warranty does not cover these instances of damage. Product should not be stored in direct sunlight, nor should it be stored in stacks higher than five (5) coils. Not intended for use with potable water.