Designed specifically for use in ponds, water gardens,
waterfalls and waterscapes above and below ground.
Strong and more flexible than our Neu-Gen™ flexible PVC product, our
ULTRA FLEX PVC PIPE™ flexible pipe is the most flexible product in the market.
This thicker-wall product provides superior strength while delivering superior
flexibility in true Schedule 40 sizes. Made with only the highest quality
materials, our ULTRA FLEX PVC PIPE™ is manufactured using an FDA non-toxic
formulation that meets NSF standards while providing UV resistance and
antimicrobial properties. Silicone and phthalate free.
- Our most flexible PVC product; ideal for use in confined areas
- Our special formulation includes a super flexible PVC compound combined with a true Schedule 40 rigid PVC
spiral that resists crushing and impact
- Every roll electronically and mechanically checked for tolerance and fit
- Above and below ground applications; not for use in dead-head applications
- True Schedule 40 diameter outside tolerance; smooth bore interior construction permits unrestricted flow
- Use with PVC Schedule 40 fittings as needed – our superior flexibility allows use with fewer fittings than
standard PVC pipe
- Use with listed PVC solvent cements and primers formulated for use with flexible PVC pipe and hose
Our ULTRA FLEX PVC PIPE™ pipe has unique flexibility that allows the user or installer the ability to make smoother,
tighter turns than are possible with standard flexible PVC pipe which makes it perfect for working in confined areas. It
requires fewer fittings than standard pipe, saving time and money. Smooth inside and out it permits virtually unrestricted
User must use proper fitting(s) to meet burst pressure and not working pressure. Flexible hoses can be damaged by
rodents or insects under certain conditions; warranty does not cover these instances of damage. Product should not be
stored in direct sunlight, nor should it be stored in stacks higher than five (5) coils. Not intended for use with potable
water. Use only with glues and primers manufactured specifically for use with flexible PVC products.